Take a Peek at: last Monday morning in Reception!!

Hi Parents and Carers,

I hope everyone remains well and you are all coping at home. Here is a snapshot of our Monday morning last week… these are the activities the children would have been doing for the first part of last week…

The children all made a blue heart for a school rainbow during our Harvest celebration which unfortunately we have missed as it was on Friday. I have added some links,  onto Seesaw,  of a video that was made of Mother Helen and Father Alistair celebrating Harvest with a bubble of children from Key Stage Two. Our blue hearts are visible on the screen! They represented water and the children managed to think of so many ways to thank god for how we depend upon and enjoy using water.

Here is a wall display of our Peepo work from last week. Under each coloured paper is a beautiful drawing of what each child can see from their bedroom window. They have chosen one particular aspect of their picture to have the peep hole showing. They were all very proud of their lovely work.

These two boys were so proud of their amazing building creations on Monday! I couldn’t not include them!

Keep safe and well and we look forward to seeing you back at school on Thursday 22nd October.