Welcome Back!

Hello! Thank you all VERY MUCH for all the hard work you undertook at home. We missed your children, their happy smiles and laughter and the fun we have together at school. We are delighted they are back and they have all settled back in smoothly, enjoying playing and learning with their friends.

This terms theme is ONCE UPON A TIME… hence the fairy tales throughout the lock-down learning. This week and next we are concentrating on Cinderella – you will be pleased to know we have already played Who AM I ? – all the practice at home has enabled them to think of some super clues, including: ‘ I invited all the girls to my party!’ … Lucky Prince Charming!

Otherwise we are repeating number bonds to 10, have each done 2 pieces of  extended writing, we are enjoying gymnastics in PE, doing lots and lots of reading and refreshing our positional language  – mainly doing the limbo !

Our PE days are Wednesday and Friday – please make sure the children have their NAMED kit in school. We have ICT on a Thursday, Well -being drama on a Monday for the next 3 weeks ( to ensure a smooth transition back into school) and assemblies twice a week too.

Here are some of the activities we have completed this week: 

Happy Mother’s Day for Sunday Mummies!

See you on Monday!