Report to the Prince

Yohan

My Prince foud a new location That I may be stubel to settel in. This loutions that I found is near the Penisula and near the Aegean sea. This city is on the cost, surrouned by mountains and it is proximty to Argors.

This city has flat land so it would be sitbel to grow crops and could be helpful to build a buildings.but you may expervince floods and strom, Because it is flat land. It couldĀ  be easy to get attacked. Also the site is very mountuins so the citizen can drink fresh water, As you can see moutians very so it will alow to see from a distance. These mountains can be dangerous. So it could susceptiple from land slide. but not only that you may experience to grows crops. As I siad this city is near sea so you can get a big benitfit to tade with other citys.

However you may expervie tsamls and stroms. It mite be unconfdbel from piraecy.

This is near to other city. It is poximty tu Agors so be easy to trade and . To dotransportashion. allthough we get splendided trads, it will be suspcepttibel to get attacted by other citys. Also it not be that simple to be Friends.

This city will be the best for you to construck this city because in my opinion the aguantge have muve thun the Disudvantages.