Report to the prince

Your highness, as you requested I have found a suitable location for your new city,  situated on an island in the east. The island is surrounded by the sea which would be useful for food from the sea. This island has ideal harbour space – which is hugely advantageous as it is protected by a mountain.

The island – Cubrea has proximity to other cities which is extremely useful to trade, as it would be easier to travel to the other cities.

On this island there is a mountain which would provide the right amount of clean spring water for your citizens to survive.

Cubrea is surrounded by the sea and may experience tsunamis, flooding, erosion and storms.

Unfortunately, The area is probably susceptible to piracy and the pirates would probably  smuggle your possessions.

The island has a fare bit of flat land and you might not have mountains to protect you from terrible storms.

I highly recommend that this island is suitable for you and your citizens.

3 thoughts on “Report to the prince

1. I like your sentence starters (e.g. Unfortunatley) It really connects the text from previous paragraphs. Well done Gabby!

2. Gabby, I really liked your word choices for example ‘smuggle’, ‘possessions’ and ‘susceptible’ because they really flow together with the writing and draw me in because they are really interesting words.

3. I like your sentence starters because it makes it less boring and more intriguing and engaging. Well done Gabby