lonely planet guide book entry

Greece is located in Eastern Europe, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea. Its coastlines are separated by many islands which lie in the Aegean Sea. With such a variety of islands and inlets running from Turkey to Albania. Including numerous seas perfect to go swimming in. Greece is an amazing family holiday, child friendly and a great place to explore. Low long coastlines and a scorching temperature, means you have beautiful beaches for miles. Shallow waters mean swimming for the whole family. Tuck in to fresh fish and cocktails at one of the many restaurants covering the inland of the country. Rent a boat and sail away to over 1400 outstanding islands. Climbing mountains is a good way to get a full view of the island. One very famous mountain mount Olympus is over 2000m high and would be a very exiting trip. So step inside to a world of wonder.

6 thoughts on “lonely planet guide book entry

1. Ophelia, like the variety of sentetences and words which really make your work flow together and it makes me want to read it even though it’s a factual piece . well done.

2. Ophelia I really liked your piece it had many facts which I think will help many children when they are learning about Greece.It flowed very well. It makes me read on.