Report To The Prince

My king, I beleive I have found a resonable land to situate your new city, Cubrea. This island is positioned in the east Peloponnese, on the Aegean sea. It has no population however, it has close proximity to Athens, this could mean possible attacks.

Being an island, Cubrea has a large space to fish. These fish would be highly advantageous as it would allow Cubrea to establish lucrative trades as well as giving Cubrea space from other cities. Although this would allow money and not as many wars, being near the sea the island is susceptible to many storms as well as attacks from other ships.

Dominated by mountains, Cubrea has fresh water and extensive views but having to get round them is a struggle. However, Cubrea has a large sea for transport.

Being a flat island Cubrea has lots of space to build and farm. Farming can also lead to more lucrative trades bringing in more more money for the island. Although these points will lead to more money,  having flat land means Cubrea is susceptible  to flooding regurly. There are many benefits to choosing this island asswell as numerous disadvantages. However,  the advantages clearly over power the disadvantages. I highly recommend this island because of the money it will bring in as well as a lot of space to build and farm.

6 thoughts on “Report To The Prince

1. Well done! I love your use of figurative language e.g metaphors, personification and similes. It is powerful and really makes the reader think.