For your royal highness

Sir, by your command I have found a possible location for your city, it is in close proximity of Sparta, near the coast-line and is also surrounded by mountains.

Since we are near the mountains we can get fresh spring water from the mountain tops, we can also look down on our enemies and even the great nation Sparta. But there are also disadvantages such as landslides.

Being near the coast line we can have the citizens of our city go out and fish, this can also create lucrative trade routes and have our very own naval army to go into war with. As we are close to the coast line we could get traders come into our city, also we are susceptible to piracy whilst were trading. Floods, tsunamis and other water disasters can also be a big problem to for many reasons.

Being in the proximity of other cities can be superb and it may be dreadful for us since they may work with us and we can have short trade routes and if we are in war then they could help us out.

I think you should consider building your city in this location because there are numerous advantages and very few disadvantages and very few disadvantages. I strongly believe you will like this site since it will in lots of money and lots of people too.

2 thoughts on “For your royal highness

1. I like your word choice (e.g lucrative, proximity) because they are accurate and therefore it makes the reader feel more engaged. Well written, Zach