Letter to the Prince

Your Highness above all, as of your command, I have discovered a new site settle in. It is located to the south-east of Attica and includes many advantages and lesser disadvantages. The area includes an array of flat land, seas and boundarys.

Being in the harbour of Attica, Herthez has a wide range of above sea levels – which has lower  land too.

Shallow waters are great for swimming and exploring, but unfortunatly, there is a possibility of not many big fish.

Floods also may occur, and you are susceptible to piracy.

Herthez is surrounded by the Aegean sea. This brings an incoming of fish and cargo however this leads to needs of many trees to be cut down to make boats.

The new land is a fair distance to other cities such as Athens. This is good because the people have somebody to lean on, unless they get off on a horrible start.

Another disadvantages is that the citizens might waste there money on somebody who won’t pay it forward but is a low probability of that happening. Battles also may occur, this is great because they can train there armys by destroying. However, there may be a huge loss of lives and courage.

I believe the countless advantages over-power the disadvantages.

I highly recommend you choose this area to construct your new city. I hope you consider my thoughts.

1 thought on “Letter to the Prince

1. I like the use of “as of your command” because it is very formal and good sentence structure. I also like that the report is in a balanced style. Well done Sahar!