Report for prince

My Prince, As you requested I have located an ideal place for us to settle in. It is placed on the south Peloponnese. This is called, HrimAndArsenalarethebesttropolis. This land has, flat land, mountains, and sea.

This place is very near mountains which is hugly advatages for spring water, see attackers approaching and protection from Tsunamis and floods. Although we are safe from floods, travelling is a problem and we are suspectible to land slides and building will be a problem.

This city is near the sea which is ideal for, fishing jobs and harbour jobs. Adding onto that there is a lot of fish to eat because of the sea. There is also trading boats and if we ever get attacked we have a place to escape quickly.

Although the sea is ideal for jobs and fishing, unfortunately  we may be vanrable to floods tsunamis and typhoons.

Our proximity to other cities, is a suitible amount, because we have help if we get attacked, recources if we run out we can trade, however the other cities could attack us ,steal and take over our land.

There are countless advanatges for this site compared to the possible disadvanatges. Therefore I strongly recomend this as a suitible place to construct your city.

.