Year 2 Home Learning for Friday 27th March 2020

Dear Parents and Carers,

Below is the lesson overview for today and the resources needed to complete these activities. Along side this I will also be adding a few lists to spelling shed that the children will be able to access over the next week if they want to.

I will be uploading two videos to Class Dojo. One will be myself reading the story Chapati Moon, and the other will be a maths input for today’s learning.

Thank you for all of your support this week and the kind messages towards, not only me, but also to the rest of the Year 2 team and the wider school community. It has been greatly appreciated, and I hope the children’s enthusiasm for home learning can continue going forward. I’d just like to add that I don’t want anyone to feel pressured by the activities I set. It is there as guidance and I fully understand that all of the work might not be able to finished in these difficult times. The last thing I want to do is cause anyone, child or parent, anxiety and stress when a lot of us have enough of that already!

The new classdojo password is: GHJ XQA

Kind Regards
Mr Stocking

Lesson Overview

Friday 26th March Lesson Overview

Maths Resources

Length PowerPoint Calculating lengths

English Resources

English Mr Stocking’s Diary

Additional activities

Length Quiz

Length Quiz Answers